You may have seen my previous post on how to make an easy tuna or chicken salad. If not, check it out! But make sure you come back! You don’t want to miss this one!
Here’s a spicy little twist on one of my favourite stand-by meals. Everyone likes their chicken salad with varying degrees of moisture haha, ew and varying degrees of spice. I like about a 2:1 ratio of Sriracha : plain mayo, but you mix it up in whatever ratio makes you feel saucy!
You Will Need:
- chicken duh
- Sriracha Mayo found at Fred Meyer? photo
- plain mayo of choice; if needed to cut down on some of the spice
- red onion; diced
- celery; diced
- bread of choice or eat it by the spoonful instead!
- place chicken in a food processor and pulse until finely shredded
- add your diced onion and celery
- mix in the Sriracha mayo and plain mayo until you reach your desired consistency
- slap it on some toast and add some cheese if you’re feeling fancy!