Well, I DO!
Let’s face it, if you’re a basic bitch like me, I’m all about pumpkin anything. Doesn’t even matter what time of year it is. I’ll stock up on ALL of it; anytime, anywhere. It’s like a drug. Spicy, sweet, fragrant and sooooo tasty.
This is a recipe I found from Quest a while back and I thought I’d share it with you in case it may have slipped through the crack…s. HA. Silly, Karen.
Quest finishes the recipe without adding coffee, but I use this recipe as my coffee creamer into a huuuuuge mug, of course and top it with a sprinkle of ground cinnamon.
You Will Need:
- 1/2 of a pumpkin pie Quest bar
- 2T sugar free maple syrup or real maple syrup if you’re not watching your sugar intake
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 cup coffee
- dash of cinnamon
- Take the halved Quest bar and break it into pieces and put it in a microwave safe bowl with maple syrup and almond milk.
- Microwave for about 60-90 seconds until warm it helps with the next step.
- Place warmed mixture into a blender and blend until large chunks are gone about 60 seconds.
- You can pour the warmed milk into a mug, sprinkle with cinnamon and call it a day, OR add it to your coffee for a frothy, pumpkin-y treat.
I try really hard to get you an accurate depiction of nutrition facts but this is using the particular brands/ingredients I prefer; please make sure that any substitutions you may use are taken into consideration when you make these recipes for yourself. MyFitnessPal is a great tool to create different foods and calculate nutritional information… USE IT! (: