If there’s two things I love in the fall its pumpkin obvvy and a nice warm bowl of oatmeal. Combine the two and you’re in for an incredible treat.
Remember to experiment with ratio until you find what consistency you like the best. I’m a huge stickler for texture so if it’s not right, I know I won’t like it. This is just what works for me!
You Will Need:
- 1/2 cup old fashion oats
- 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/2 cup vanilla greek yoghurt
- 1/2 scoop Optimum Nutrition Pumpkin Pie whey protein using vanilla or cinnamon flavoured powder would work just as well!
- 2T pumpkin puree NOT PUMPKIN PIE MIX
- cinnamon and nutmeg to taste I absolutely love cinnamon, so I add obscene amounts of it to everything when the recipe calls for it. If you’re not the biggest fan, start with 1t and increase from there.
- Combine all the ingredients together in a bowl and separate into two containers.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- I prefer my oatmeal hot, so I drizzle it with a little sugar free maple syrup and toss it in the microwave for 30-45 seconds.
I try really hard to get you an accurate depiction of nutrition facts but this is using the particular brands/ingredients I prefer; please make sure that any substitutions you may use are taken into consideration when you make these recipes for yourself. MyFitnessPal is a great tool to create different foods and calculate nutritional information… USE IT! (: