If you know me, you know I’m always looking for something sweet. Make it pumpkin and I’m yours.
Make it cheesecake, though? I’m yours forever.
When I found this recipe on Pintrest, I immediately knew I would have to make it at some point. And that some point is now.
It didn’t turn out as sweet as I has expected it to be, but it was still pretty tasty. I even layered one with some pumpkin protein brownies and another with a pumpkin breakfast protein cookie and cool whip for a super yummy trifle! I promise you, the pictures don’t do it any justice. I had put two together the night before Thanksgiving in an attempt to save some time in the morning and the result was runny cool whip and a deflated trifle.
Boo, you whore.
I’m sure it’ll be tasty just the same. Lesson learned? Don’t make these ahead of time.. and if you do, use tub cool whip and not from the can.
Makes 8 servings
Calories: 160 | Protein: 8.6g | Sugar: <5g
- 1 can pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling!)
- 1 container sugar free cool whip
- 2 packages of fat-free, sugar-free cheesecake pudding mix (1oz each)
- 1.5c unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 2 scoops vanilla protein powder
- 2tsp pumpkin pie spice
- Combine all ingredients and whip together with a hand held or standing mixer.
- Let it chill for a few hours and enjoy!